At Katherine Jurgens Conveyancing, we understand that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant event for most people. We understand that that you may be buying your dream home where you will go on to raise family, build memories and connections within the community.
We specialise in conveyancing in Sydney & NSW and can assist you with the following:
- Preparation of contracts for sale or purchase of land
- Contract reviews for purchasers
- Off-the-plan Contracts
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners – the First Home Owners Grant and stamp duty exemptions/concessions.
- Assistance with various government grants.
- Mortgages, refinancing property, deposit bonds
Why Choose a Certified Practising Conveyancer (CPC)?
Certified Practising Conveyancer (CPC) status requires that a conveyancer completes a greater amount continued learning and professional development in the conveyancing field and guarantees you a better quality of service and advice.
Katherine Jurgens is a fully insured Licensed Conveyancer and is a registered member of the Australian Insitute of Conveyancers, and holds CPC status.